This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Microsoft OneDrive v22.156.0724.0002 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Microsoft OneDrive v22.156.0724.0002 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Microsoft OneDrive v22.156.0724.0002 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Microsoft OneDrive v22.156.0724.0002
- Required files
About the software
Save your photos and files to OneDrive and access them from any device, anywhere.
Share files, folders, and photos with friends and family. No more large email attachments or thumb drives—just send a link via email or text.
Create your best work with the latest versions of Word, Excel, and other Office apps. Plus, get 1 TB of cloud storage, document sharing, ransomware recovery, and more with OneDrive.
The main features of Microsoft OneDrive are:
- Anywhere access
- Back up and protect
- Share and collaborate
- Files on demand
- Document scanning
- Personal Vault
Microsoft OneDrive v22.156.0724.0002 System Requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 10 LTSB 2023, Windows 10 LTSB 2023, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2023, Windows Server 2012 R2, or Windows Server 2012.
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
- 3 GB of available disk space
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2
How to Download and Install Microsoft OneDrive v22.156.0724.0002
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software