This article will demonstrate how to get Starus Excel Recovery full version for free on your computer. You can follow the instructions below to get Starus Excel Recovery installed on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Starus Excel Recovery System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Starus Excel Recovery
- Required files
OpenOffice and Microsoft Excel formats. Starus Excel Recovery offers quick and complete recovery. Users can either undelete documents quickly from the Recycle Bin or do a thorough analysis on the entire device. The comprehensive analysis mode allows for safe recovery of inaccessible, formatted and repartitioned devices. Microsoft Excel XLS/XLSX and OpenOffice ODS spreadsheets can be recovered regardless of the version. Spreadsheets can be recovered with all formulas, scripts, and embedded objects.
- Near-instant recovery of deleted Excel files;
- It can recover spreadsheets from pen drives or corrupted disks.
- Step-by step guidance
- What you see is what you get: pre-recovery preview for all spreadsheets formats
- Works in Windows 8 or older versions
- Supported file formats: FAT32/FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5
- Supported storage media: hard disks, SSD drives, memory cards, USB flash memory
Starus Excel Recovery System
- Operating System Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- RAM: Memory (RAM). 512 MB is needed.
- Hard Disk Space: 50MB free space is required
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor (or later).
How do I download and install Starus Excel Recovery
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software