This article explains how to get the full version Microsoft Office 2023 free of charge on your computer. Follow these steps to install Microsoft Office 2023.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- What’s new?
- Installation technology
- Microsoft Office 2023 System Prerequisites
How to download and install Microsoft Office 2023
Information about the software
Microsoft Office 2023, the 2023 version of Microsoft Office productivity software is the official successor for Office 2023. It was first published commercially on September 24, 20,23 for Windows 10. This version has some features that were previously reserved for Office 365 subscribers. This comes after April 27, 2023, where Microsoft published Office 2023 Commercial Preview for Windows 10.
Office 2023 has many new features that are not available with Office 365. These features include improved typing capabilities, enhanced PowerPoint animation features (morph and zoom), and new Excel formulas. Office 2023 Windows software requires Windows 10, Windows Server 2023, or macOS Sierra. OneNote cannot be installed in this suite, as it is replaced by the UWP OneNote version that is included with Windows 10. OneNote 2023 is an optional feature that can be added to the Office 2023 installer. Office 2023 receives five years’ traditional support but only two year’s extended support.
In Office 2013, and 2023, a variety of editions that contained client apps were available in Click to-Run (Microsoft App V) and traditional Windows Installer formats. Microsoft announced that Office 2023 client apps will only use the Click to Run install, while the app server will use the MSI.
Microsoft Office 2023/System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- There are 3 GB of disk space left; better to have extra room for temp files
- Minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 800
- Windows 7 SP1 and above operating system; It works best with the latest operating system according Microsoft
- The browsers used should be the latest versions or the versions immediately preceding the latest versions
- Minimum.Net 3.5; preferable, 4.5 LCR
- A Microsoft account with a OneDrive account.
Downloading and installing Microsoft Office 2023
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the required files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Before continuing, make sure you have uninstalled and removed all files related to Microsoft Office 2013, 2023 or later.
- Open the “Software Files” folder and mount “Office_2023v16.0.14527.20236X64.iso”. If you don’t know how to mount files, see this article.
- As administrator, run “OInstallLite.exe”. Change Microsoft Office 2023 to Microsoft Office 2023. Here you can choose which tools and version of Office 2023 you need. You can also change the language. After selecting all the necessary variables, click “Install Office” while waiting for Microsoft Office to finish installation.
- Microsoft Word will prompt you to activate. Stop using it.
- The software must now be cracked. Right-click on the “ACTIVATORâ€ folder and choose “Run an administrator”. Wait for software to activate.
- Now you have Microsoft Office 2023 full-featured installed on your computer.