This article teaches you how to download the full version Office 365 and install it on your own computer. Follow these instructions to install Office 365.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Office 365 System Requirements
- How to download and install Office 365
- Required files
More information about the software
Microsoft Office 365, an application for creating, editing, and sharing documents, is an app from Microsoft. It is considered an evolution to Microsoft Office main series. Office can now be found in the cloud. Office 365 is a paid product but you can test it for 30 days. Microsoft allows customers to choose from four packages. These range in price from EUR7-EUR10 per month for non-business use. Office 365 allows users to use all the Office 2023 software packages online, including Outlook, an organizational software for email, calendar and address book, the word processor, the Excel spreadsheet, PowerPoint for creating presentations, as well as to all other “classic” software in the suite. Office 365’s suite of apps is always up-to-date because it is a web service. Office 365 should not be confused with Microsoft Office Online which is Microsoft’s free way to use Office programs through a browser as an online service.
In Office 365, OneDrive storage space is included with the other applications. OneDrive is Microsoft’s cloud service. Users also get access to a certain number of free call minutes on Skype. Office 365 offers offline access and multi-platform support (PC/Mac, iOS, Android and Android).
Office 365 allows the use of the Office suite apps even offline. It is installed locally by the customer when they purchased the service. It is important to continue to use the software by accessing the online applications at least once per 39 days. This should be done in order to download any updates. The cloud version will cease to be functional after 39 days. However, the offline version will still have all of the functions. After the time limit, you can log in online again to activate your account and access all features.
Office 365 Pro Plus includes:
- OneDrive Business
- Skype for Business
Office365 System Requirements
- Computer and processor Windows 1.6 gigahertz or faster, 2-core
- macOS: Intel processor
- RAM Windows: 4GB RAM and 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard Disk Windows – 4.0 GB Available Disk Space
- Display Windows 1280×768 screen resolution
- Graphics Windows – Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 (or later) with WDDM 2.0 or greater for Windows 10 (or Windows 10 Fall Creators Upgrade: WDDM 1.3 and higher).
- Operating system Windows Windows 10: Windows 8.1, Windows 7 service pack 1, Windows Server 2023 and Windows Server 2012 R2. Windows Server 2012 Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 R2
- Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. To get the best experience, make sure you are using the latest version of the operating systems listed above.
- Chrome Latest version of Microsoft Edge.
- .NET Windows: To install some features, you may need.NET 3.5 and 4.6.
- Other Internet functionality requires Internet connectivity. Charges may apply
- Any multi-touch functionality will require a touch-enabled gadget. However, all functionality and features can always be accessed using a keyboard, mouse or any other standard or accessible input device. Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 touch features have been optimized for use.
- Product functionality and graphics might differ depending on how your system is configured. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- For licensing and access to services, a Microsoft account and/or an organizational account are required.
- Skype requires a standard notebook camera or USB 2.0 video cam, a microphone, an audio output device, and a microphone to use its full range.
Downloading and installing Office 365
- Once you have finished downloading the required files, click the download button. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software