This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Adobe Bridge CC 2023 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Adobe Bridge CC 2023 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Adobe Bridge CC 2023 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Adobe Bridge CC 2023
- Required files
About the software
Bridge CC gives you centralised access to all the files and assets you need for your creative projects. Organise personal and team assets, batch edit with ease, add watermarks, set centralized colour preferences and even upload your photos to Adobe Stock. Bridge simplifies your workflow and keeps you organised and now with CC Libraries.
Adobe Bridge CC 2023 System Requirements
- Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10*
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for 32-bit installation; 2.1 GB of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) display with 16-bit color and 512 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended)
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
How to Download and Install Adobe Bridge CC 2023
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software