This article will guide you through how to install DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170 free on your computer. Follow these instructions and the direct download link to install DocuFreezer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170
- Required files
DocuFreezer, a desktop program that converts documents and images into PDF, TXT and JPG formats. It also protects them against any future modifications. It will display exactly the same way as the original regardless of the device on which it is displayed.
Converting an Adobe PDF document, Word document, Excel spreadsheet, Outlook e-mail, PowerPoint presentation, HTML page, Photoshop image file, XPS file, text file, or JPEG image to another format is usually not a problem. What if you need multiple files to be converted at once? DocuFreezer file converter is free and can save you hours each day.
The main features of DocuFreezer are:
- It’s simple and intuitive to use
- Keep original file contents
- Your files can be saved to PDF or images
- Conversion of multiple files in one
- Supported input file formats: 80+
- Merge, combine & split options for PDF
DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 11/10/8/7 / XP service pack 3 (32-bit and 64-bit systems) or Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 / 2012/ 2023/ 2023, or newer versions
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II X2 CPU or faster
- 8 GB RAM or greater
- 412 MB of free space on your hard drive
- Microsoft NET Framework 4.0 is required software
Downloading and installing DocuFreezer v4.0.2207.5170
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software