This article shows you how to download and install the full version of XYLIO Future DJ Pro v1.11.2 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing XYLIO Future DJ Pro v1.11.2 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- XYLIO Future DJ Pro v1.11.2 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install XYLIO Future DJ Pro v1.11.2
- Required files
About the software
Equally used by bedroom DJs who enjoy learning the skills to mobile / club DJs that perform live. Take a quick look below at some of the advanced and flexible features that you can use to unleash your DJ creativity.
The waveform graphic display gives you real-time audio signal monitoring, and information about the audio signal, and the beat rhythm. Each deck has 3 waveforms. The vertical waveforms are next to one another so that you can visually align the beats of the tracks.
Mashup tracks, mix videos or karaoke, and make song transitions with the greatest of ease. Thanks to the much improved audio and video engines as well as the software’s intuitive design and flexible features, you will be able to achieve any level of mixing complexity. You can also sit back and Automix an entire party, simply by activating the powerful Automix function.
You can configure advanced audio routing using up to 8 inputs and outputs. You can use a microphone or turntables and CD players. Monitor/pre-listen each of the decks and samplers in headphones. Adjust the gain and equalizer or set the volume for each of the decks. A glance at the VU meters allow you to view the signal strength.
The main features of XYLIO Future DJ Pro are:
- classic DJ setup with 2 or 4 decks, pro mixer and playlists
- included multiple different user interfaces (skins) with 2/4 decks versions
- fully manual or automatic mixing (one-click beat-matching)
- record your audio and video mixes to MP3, WAV or AIFF
- broadcast your mix (Icecast support)
- separate headphones output and song pre-listening
- advanced audio routing (for both outputs and inputs)
- 3-band EQ + Gain per channel (including on microphone)
- advanced auto-mixing including Mix-In/Mix-Out (Cue In/Out) points
- analog input for microphone/turntables/CD-players, Talk-Over
- advanced support for external mixers
- ASIO/CoreAudio/WASAPI low-latency support
- powerful 8-banks sample player (sampler) that can be synched with the decks
- automatic BPM detection (grid like) with batch-mode function
- instant seamless loops and hot loop points, AutoCue
- automatic key detection (perfect for harmonic mixing)
- vinyl simulation including scratch, pitch, reverse play, brake
- pitch scaling for harmonic/key mixing
- cue points + loops markers + mix in/out points on the track position sliders
- perceptual automatic gain
- prev/next beat/bar (seamless skip function)
- load the whole song in RAM memory for instant access
- KeyLock (MasterTempo) with on/off selector, gradual pitch bend
- browsing system with unlimited lists, disk explorer, database, favorites; it can hold up to 1M tracks
- lists can be displayed in 2 distinct modes: the default mode (including album artwork) or list mode (table-like)
- Apple iTunes/Music browser integration
- instant advanced searching of tracks
- Audio/Video/Karaoke filters
- album artwork
- color markers to mark tracks from list
- scan/import files/folders in the background
- audio-cd support on Win/Mac (intelligent cd detection/loading
- audio files supported: mp3, m4a, wav, aiff, ogg, cda, flac, au, wma
- video files supported: m4v, mpg, avi, flv, mp4, mov, mkv, wmv
- karaoke files supported: cdg+mp3, wav+cdg, cdg zip
XYLIO Future DJ Pro v1.11.2 System Requirements
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- for 720p HD videos (1280×720) — at least 3GB of RAM (4GB recommended), a video card with at least 128MB video RAM (256MB VRAM recommended)
- for 1080p/i full HD videos (1920×1080) — at least 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended), a video card with at least 256MB video RAM (512MB VRAM recommended)
How to Download and Install XYLIO Future DJ Pro v1.11.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software