This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Macsome Spotify Downloader v1.6.2 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Macsome Spotify Downloader v1.6.2 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Macsome Spotify Downloader v1.6.2 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Macsome Spotify Downloader v1.6.2
- Required files
About the software
A popular Spotify Music Converters for Downloading Spotify Tracks and Playlists Convert Spotify Music to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, AIFF and ALAC
Macsome Spotify Downloader is specially designed for Spotify users to help them download Spotify music, including Spotify tracks, playlists, albums, radios, and podcasts on PC. Besides, you can also burn Spotify music to a CD and upload Spotify to OneDrive directly.
Macsome Spotify Downloader is a professional Spotify Music Converter as well. With it, you can convert Spotify music to plain MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF and ALAC formats with the highest output audio quality. With the built-in Format Converter tool, you can also convert audio to plain MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAV, OGG, and AIFF. Therefore, you can transfer and play Spotify music on your iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung Galaxy series, PS5, the general MP3 player and so on.
After the conversion with Macsome Spotify Downloader, users will get almost all ID3 tags, including Title, Artist, Album, Artwork, Track Number, Disc Number, and Year. You can also edit tags with Macsome. In addition, users won’t mess with a large amount of music files, because while converting Spotify audio tracks, users can organize the music library by Artist, Album, Artist/Album, Album/Artist or simply save all the songs under the same folder.
Macsome Spotify Downloader supports converting Spotify music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC at up to 10x faster speed and with 100% original quality preserved. It also enables users to set the output quality ranging from 128 kbps to 320 kbps and conversion speed.
The main features of Macsome Spotify Downloader are:
- Download Spotify Music, Playlist And Podcast
- Convert Spotify To MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF And ALAC
- Organize The Output Music Library
- Super Fast Speed & Excellent Output Quality
- User-Friendly, Free Update And Tech Support
Macsome Spotify Downloader v1.6.2 System Requirements
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- MONITOR: Monitor with 1024×768 pixels or higher resolution.
- RAM: 512MB or higher of RAM.
- OTHER: Spotify application installed (both the official version and Windows Store version are fully supported).
How to Download and Install Macsome Spotify Downloader v1.6.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software