This article will demonstrate how to install FoneLab Android Data Recovery free of charge on your computer. For assistance in installing FoneLab Android Data Recovery, please follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- FoneLab Android data recovery (v3.0.62) system requirements
- How to download and install FoneLab Android Data Recovery (v3.0.62)
- Files required
About the software
Are your files on Android phone missing? This powerful and quick Android file recovery software is easy to use. You can recover deleted contacts, messages call history, photo and video as well as documents from Android phones. You can recover all files from your Android device, SD or SIM card with this Android data recovery program in just minutes.
- Get deleted or lost data back from Android phone, SD or SIM card.
- Restore Android photo and music, video, contact, message, call log, and WhatsApp.
- Preview Android data before recovery.
- Different Android phones are available, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, etc.
- Android OS 4.0 is supported.
FoneLab android data recovery (v3.0.62) System requirements
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
- 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or higher
- 1GB RAM or More
- 200 MB or More Free Space
- Android 8.0 Oreo/7.0/6.0/5.1/5.0/4.4/4.3/4.2/4.1/4.0/2.3
FoneLab Android Data Recover (v3.0.62)
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software