This article shows you how to download and install the full version of ApowerEdit Pro for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing ApowerEdit Pro on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ApowerEdit Pro (v220.127.116.11) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install ApowerEdit Pro (v18.104.22.168)
- Required files
About the software
ApowerEdit makes it a breeze to create your own professional videos or entertaining home movies of any complexity involving various visual and audio effects. Videos created with this tool can be used for teaching, presentation, sharing and just plain fun. It takes a pinch of fantasy to trim, cut, split, merge, rotate, mix video clips, apply stylish video effects, accelerate/slow down your video speed, and many more.
ApowerEdit Pro (v22.214.171.124) System Requirements
- System requirement: Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.11 and above, iOS 9 and above.
- Supported video/audio formats: Video – avi, mpeg, wmv, mp4, mov and a lot more. Audio – wav, mp3, m4a, mid, flac, aac, wma, au, aiff, ogg and a lot more.
- Supported image formats: bmp, jpg, png, gif, tif, heic and more.
- Portable devices: Apple, Samsung, HTC, SanDisk, Sony, LG, Huawei, BlackBerry, Amazon, etc.
- Windows Media Player 11 or higher for WMV video playback.
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later.
How to Download and Install ApowerEdit Pro (v126.96.36.199)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software