This article explains how to get the full version Typora V1.4.4 free for your PC. Follow these instructions to install Typora V1.4.4 on your machine.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Typora v1.4.4 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Typora v1.4.4
- Required files
About the software
Typora allows you to enjoy a seamless reading and writing experience. It removes the preview, mode switcher or syntax symbols of markdown-source code and any other unnecessary distractions. Instead, you can use the live preview feature to help focus on the content.
Typora is a tool that allows you to easily manage your files. It offers both a file panel (file tree) and articles (filelist) side panels. You are free to organize files your way and include synchronization services like Dropbox and iCloud.
The main features of Typora are:
- Organize Files
- Outline Panel
- Import and Export
- Word Count
- Focus Mode & TypeWriter Mode
- Auto Pair
Typora v1.4.4 System Requirements
- macOS: = V10.14 (For older macOSs please see here).
- Linux: tested on Ubuntu 18.04 and 20.04, support (x64 and arm64) architecture.
- Windows: Windows 7 and Windows 8 are required. Windows 10 and Windows 11 support x86, amd64(x64), and ARM64 architectures.
Installing Typora v1.4.4
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending upon your download speed, it may take several minutes or even hours to complete the download.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software