This article shows you how to download and install the full version of EZ CD Audio Converter v10.1.2.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing EZ CD Audio Converter v10.1.2.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- EZ CD Audio Converter v10.1.2.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install EZ CD Audio Converter v10.1.2.1
- Required files
About the software
EZ CD Audio Converter is music converter software designed to provide audio format conversions in highest audio quality. Easy to use, the most comprehensive audio file format converter trusted by home users, audio enthusiasts, professionals, studios, and radio stations worldwide.
Convert and encode audio files to/from FLAC, AAC, xHE-AAC™, MP3, M4A, DSD, WAV, Opus, Apple Lossless, Vorbis and many more audio file formats. Batch convert unlimited number of audio files freely between all audio file formats. Download music information from 6 metadata services. Edit metadata of audio files with the integrated metadata editor. Keep all the metadata between audio file conversions. Optimized parallel audio conversions for maximum performance on computers with multi-core CPUs and SSDs.
The main features of EZ CD Audio Converter are:
- Ultra-precise (64-bit floating point) audio engine
- Professional quality sample rate converter
- Professional quality DSD encoder with stabilized 8th order noise-shaper without phase distortion
- Professional quality DSD decoder with high quality noise-filtering
- Bit-exact gapless conversion of all audio file formats
- High quality dithering (RTN, RPDF, TPDF, Noise-shaped)
- Convert between DSD and PCM format in lossless quality
- Convert between DSD file formats in bit-exact DSD mode (DSF, DFF, WavPack DSD, SACD, SACD ISO)
- Audio is always preserved in ultra-precise format during the audio conversions
EZ CD Audio Converter v10.1.2.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11 / 10 / 8 / 7
How to Download and Install EZ CD Audio Converter v10.1.2.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software