This article explains how to get the full version VueScan Pro V9.7.95 for your computer. For instructions on how to install VueScan Pro 9.7.95 on your PC, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- VueScan Pro 9.7.95 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install VueScan Pro v9.7.95
- Required files
More information about the software
Need a driver to fit your scanner? VueScan has the solution. VueScan includes built-in drivers that allow you to continue using your scanner. We have reverse engineered over 7100 scanners. Start scanning in just 60 seconds by downloading VueScan
VueScan supports more than 7100 scanners by 42 manufacturers. To test VueScan with your scanner, you can simply download it and then try it. But you can also view the lists of all of the scanners VueScan supports.
VueScan offers the tools you need to scan one page or all of a book.
VueScan Pro Pro’s most important features include:
- Flatbed scanning and Automatic Document Feeders, (ADF), are possible
- Scan to PDF Single and Multipage
- Optical Character Recognition
- Automatic Color Detection
- File sizes for small documents
- Automatic document deskewing
- Flatbed scanners or automatic document feeders, (ADF)
- Scan to JPEG or TIFF
- Preset photo sizes
- Multiple photos can be viewed on the flatbed
- Automatic file naming
- Compatible with most film/slide scanners
- Scan to JPEG/TIFF/RAW
- Infrared dust Removal
- Color correction
- IT8 Calibration
- Photoshop Integration
VueScan Pro Pro Version 9.7.95 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows11, 10 x64 and 8 x64. Windows7, Vista x64.
How do I download and install VueScan Pro 9.7.95
- Once you have finished downloading the required files, click the download button. Depending on your download speed, this may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software