This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Stardock Curtains v1.19.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Stardock Curtains v1.19.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Stardock Curtains v1.19.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Stardock Curtains v1.19.1
- Required files
About the software
Curtains works similarly to the modes that Microsoft has implemented. Any app that already supports the existing dark and light modes will automatically benefit from Curtains.
Stardock Curtains includes several new styles, like Crystal, Sky and Midnight. It also includes styles that let you change Windows to look like previous versions (XP, Windows 95, etc.) as well as alternative operating systems.
Using the built-in style editor, you can easily create and share your own styles. A Curtains style can change everything that Light and Dark mode can change, including the Start button, title bar buttons, and title bar coloring. It also supports tweaking gradients, shadows opacity, and hundreds of other small elements of the Windows GUI.
Curtains makes it very easy for people to create their own styles. There are a lot of customization features that have been buried in recent years, such as font faces and sizes, detailed color choices, and much more.
The main features of Stardock Curtains are:
- Add new “modes” to Windows® 10
- Create and share your own styles
- Customize the Start button, title bar buttons, and title bar
- Adjust hundreds of other small elements in Windows
Stardock Curtains v1.19.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit (version 1809 and above)
How to Download and Install Stardock Curtains v1.19.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software