This article shows you how to download and install the full version of NoxPlayer v220.127.116.11 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing NoxPlayer v18.104.22.168 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- NoxPlayer v22.214.171.124 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install NoxPlayer v126.96.36.199
- Required files
About the software
There are many free android emulators available on the internet but Nox is among one of the very few emulators which are reliable as well. Nox works seamlessly on windows PC to give you an amazing experience of android right on your windows. Nox app player is based on virtualization and creates a virtual environment of the latest android where you can install and run your favourite android apps and games.
Nox app player has a nice and clean user interface which makes its users addicted. We strongly believe if you once start using Nox, you won’t regret it at all. Most of the computers around the world are powered by Windows and that’s why we focused primarily on making an android emulator for windows and that is how Nox was made.
Nox is completely free to download and use without any hidden charges. The app has great usability, as well as most of the popular Android apps and games, are already available for direct downloading from inside Nox for windows. If you are a gamer then you would definitely like this emulator as it supports many third-party controller devices including joysticks, etc and support to more devices will be added regularly.
The main features of NoxPlayer are:
- Nox can run on windows 10 with support of previous versions of windows
- Nox not only works on intel but can also run smoothly on AMD-based computers.
- Most of the popular apps are available for direct download.
- Play high-end android games like Asphalt 8 on windows with Nox
- Nox supports third-party controller devices including joysticks to provide an amazing gaming experience.
- Nox for windows is free to download and use and will always be
NoxPlayer v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Mac
- You require making sure that your PC is running on a 2.2 GHz processor.
- A minimum of 2 GB of RAM is required for Nox App Player to run at its full capacity.
- 1 GB of Video Memory is a must.
- A minimum 1 GB Graphics Card is a must.
How to Download and Install NoxPlayer v184.108.40.206
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software