This article explains how to get Starus Data Restore Pack free of charge on your computer. You can follow the steps below to install Starus Data Restore Pack.
Table of Contents
- Starus Data Restore Pack System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Starus’ Data Restore Pack
- Required files
Starus Data Restore Pack will take a full snapshot from the disk to be recovered and then perform the recovery operation using a virtual image. This reduces any possible ill effects that multiple read operations could have on the damaged drive.
- Supported files systems: FAT32FAT32FAT32FAT32FAT32FAT32FAT32FAT32FAT32FAT32FAT32NTFS,NTFS5,NTFS5
- Supported storage media: SSD drives, hard disks. Memory cards. USB flash memory.
- Recovery in a matter of seconds or files that were recently deleted
- Dedicated picture recovery mode
- Support for RAW files (Canon, Nikon Pentax, Olympus SONY, Panasonic cameras).
- Slow recovery mode for restoring data from damaged disks and formatted partitions
- Full Windows 7/Windows 2008 Server Support
- Full legacy support available from Windows 95 to Vista
- Step-by step guidance
- Pre-recovery preview of hundreds of file types
- Explorer-like user interface to browse deleted files and folders
- Virtual disk images and disk snapshots for safer recovery
- FTP upload, CD/DVD and ISO image support
Starus Information Restore Pack System Requirements
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Required memory (RAM): 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Storage: 150MB of free space needed
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 and later.
How To Download and Install Starus Starus Data Repair Pack
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take several minutes or even hours to complete.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe then install the program