This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Topaz Gigapixel AI v6.3.3 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Topaz Gigapixel AI v6.3.3 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Topaz Gigapixel AI v6.3.3 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Topaz Gigapixel AI v6.3.3
- Required files
About the software
Gigapixel AI helps you do a single thing very well: increase image resolution in a natural way. This is pretty hard to do. Most upscaling algorithms don’t know how to accurately fill in missing pixels, so you end up with blocky low-quality results.
To solve this problem, Gigapixel AI’s neural networks are continuously trained on a wide variety of sample images to understand how photorealistic detail looks. After learning from millions of images, our AI image upscaler can now believably increase resolution on a wide variety of different subjects (portraits, wildlife, landscapes, architecture, etc) and image types (DSLR, web/compressed, CG). The results are often magical. Give our intelligent image resolution enhancer a try!
Gigapixel AI can make your image appear like it was captured with a much higher-quality camera. It’s been trained on enough images of different types of subjects (like portraits, landscapes, architecture, and more) to know what photo detail should look like. This allows you to increase your photo’s resolution and quality very naturally with minimal artifacts.
Pixel count isn’t the only thing that affects image quality. Normally, if you start out with a low-quality image, you’ll just end up with a bigger low-quality image if you upscale it. Gigapixel AI upscale technology can instead create very believable and natural image detail that can often look amazing.
The main features of Topaz Gigapixel AI are:
- Upscale image resolution instead of just enlarging pixels.
- Improve image quality.
- Recover natural details and textures in low-resolution faces with Face Recovery AI
- Add image detail that looks completely natural.
- Enhance the texture of feathers
- Improve fur texture and sharpness
- Higher-resolution landscapes
- More detailed cityscapes
Topaz Gigapixel AI v6.3.3 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Processor (CPU) Intel i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 equivalent or above (3.0 GHz and above) AVX Instructions are required.
- System Memory (RAM) 8GB (16GB and higher is recommended for improved performance)
- Graphics Card (GPU) OpenGL 3.3 or higher is required. Nvidia GTX 740 or AMD Radeon 5870 (higher series graphics cards recommended)
- Dedicated Graphics Memory (VRAM) 2 GB (6GB or more for optimum performance)
- Display (Monitor) At least 1024×768
How to Download and Install Topaz Gigapixel AI v6.3.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software