This article shows you how to download and install the full version of EaseUS LockMyFile v1.2.3 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing EaseUS LockMyFile v1.2.3 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- EaseUS LockMyFile v1.2.3 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install EaseUS LockMyFile v1.2.3
- Required files
About the software
There are many of critical data in the documents which can’t be leaked to any other people. All the secrets should be kept safely. EaseUS File lock is a Military Grade Encryption Tool. It allows to lock and hide folders on a flash drive, external USB drive, internal hard drive, and more.
EaseUS LockMyFile can hide your private files/folders from local disk or external (USB) disk, completely invisible to anyone or any programs even under Windows Safe Mode. All hidden files are never shown in search results.
Password protect any type files/folders on local disk or external (USB) disk, password protect a folder so all new files added become password protected. Lock folder on USB with master password and client password.
EaseUS LockMyFile helps you set passwords for your folder shared on network that limit access to them.
The main features of EaseUS LockMyFile are:
- Safe and effective file protection tool
- Encrypt and hide your folders from other users
- Password Protect Files, Folders on Local Drive, USB drive or LAN Network.
- Monitor the Disk or Folder when changes are made by the user.
EaseUS LockMyFile v1.2.3 System Requirements
- Windows 11/10/8/7
- CPU 1GHz(32bit or 64bit)
- RAM 1GB
How to Download and Install EaseUS LockMyFile v1.2.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software