This article will guide you through how to download the full version GeoGebra and install it on your own computer. Follow the below instructions to install GeoGebra.
Table of contents
- About the software
- GeoGebra (v6.0.688.0) System Requirements
- How to Download GeoGebra (v6.0.688.0).
- Required files
GeoGebra for Teaching and Learning Math. Free digital tools for class activities, graphing, geometry, collaborative whiteboard and more
Powerful Mathematics Apps
- Calculator Suite
- 3D Calculator
- CAS Calculator
GeoGebra (v6.0.688.0) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10(64-bit).
- Memory (RAM): 1GB or above for better performance
- Hard Disk Space Required: 250MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4+ or later
How to Download and Install GeoGebra (v6.0.688.0)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending upon your download speed, it may take between a few minutes and a few hours to complete the download.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Start Setup.exe to install the software