This article shows you how to download and install the full version of MixW4 v1.4.2 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing MixW4 v1.4.2 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- MixW4 v1.4.2 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install MixW4 v1.4.2
- Required files
About the software
MixW 4 is a new multi-mode, multi-platform software for radio amateurs. A completely new outlook. Tons of new features. JT65 and FT8 modes. KiwiSDR as an external RX. More coming. Now for Windows 7 and newer operating.
The main features of MixW4 are:
- Three in one (Logger, Digital, Contests)
- KiwiSDR support
- Digital mods including FT8 and FT4 with proprietary digital signal processing algorithms
- Unique CW software algorithm with fine-tuning for solid (FB) signal.
- User manual in English, Dutch and German languages
- Convenient interface with the ability to multi-window, customize fonts, and display
- A wide range of macros allowing for faster communication
- Contest mode with support for modules with extended statistics – you can write contest modules yourself
- User-Defined Contest – take part in any contest
- Simple scripting programming language to write additional modules and statistics by yourself
- Technical support by e-mail (response time no more than 24 hours considering WorldWide service)
MixW4 v1.4.2 System Requirements
- Windows 7 or later with the following minimum configuration:
- 2 GHz processor 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64)
- 2 GB of RAM
- 8 GB available hard disk space
- Screen resolutions 1920×1200
How to Download and Install MixW4 v1.4.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software