This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Mp3tag v3.18 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Mp3tag v3.18 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Mp3tag v3.18 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Mp3tag v3.18
- Required files
About the software
Mp3tag is a powerful and easy-to-use tool to edit the metadata of audio files.
It supports batch tag-editing of ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments and APE Tags for multiple files at once covering a variety of audio formats.
Furthermore, it supports online database lookups from, e.g., Discogs, MusicBrainz or freedb, allowing you to automatically gather proper tags and download cover art for your music library.
You can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words in tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more.
The main features of Mp3tag are:
- Batch Tag Editing
- Support for Cover Art
- Import from Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz
- Replace characters or words
- Create Playlists automatically
- Rename files from tags
- Export to HTML, RTF, CSV
- Full Unicode Support
Mp3tag v3.18 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Mp3tag v3.18
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software