This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Pixarra Selfie Studio v4.14 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Pixarra Selfie Studio v4.14 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Pixarra Selfie Studio v4.14 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Pixarra Selfie Studio v4.14
- Required files
About the software
Selfie Studio provides you the creative tools to edit your photos to get just the look you want. A Pixarra product in the Studio series, Selfie Studio builds on the success of other Studio products by Pixarra, giving you a tool dedicated to achieving your photo vision quicker and better than other options.
The powerful Pixarra brush engine is at work here with filters assigned to brushes to allow for easily clicking to layering filters one after the other. There is a selection of handcrafted filter brushes available in Selfie Studio. A large number of layouts are also available for automatic application from your layers using Solutions.
The main features of Pixarra Selfie Studio are:
✔ Advanced Photo Editing for Selfies
✔ 110+ Specialized Photo Editing Brushes
✔ Filters, Photo Edit, Blenders, Cloners, Erasers, Masks and Basic ArtSets
✔ Powerful Brush Editing
✔ Automated Solutions
✔ Layers, Transparency, Symmetry and Mask Support
✔ Clips, Tracing Paper & Reference Image Support
✔ Convenient Sketchbook System
✔ New User Interface & Different Color Themes
✔ Tablet Compatibility
Pixarra Selfie Studio v4.14 System Requirements
- Windows Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8 / Windows 10
- 500MB disk space
- 1024×768 minimum display resolution
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
How to Download and Install Pixarra Selfie Studio v4.14
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software