This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Rufus v3.7.1576 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Rufus v3.7.1576 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Rufus v3.7.1576 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Rufus v3.7.1576
- Required files
About the software
Rufus is a free and open-source portable application for Microsoft Windows that can be used to format and create bootable USB flash drives or Live USBs. It is developed by Pete Batard of Akeo Consulting.
Rufus v3.7.1576 System Requirements
- Apple (or PC) running Windows XP or later (preferably Windows 7+)
- Rufus application
- ISO (supported operating systems)
- 8 GB USB flash drive (minimum recommended)
How to Download and Install Rufus v3.7.1576
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software