This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Secure Eraser Professional (v5.314) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Secure Eraser Professional (v5.314) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Secure Eraser Professional (v5.314) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Secure Eraser Professional (v5.314)
- Required files
About the software
Secure Eraser uses the most renowned method of data disposal and overwrites sensitive information in such a sure way that it can never be retrieved – even with specialized software. Our multiple award-winning solutions for definitively destroying data also eliminate any cross-references that could leave traces of deleted files in the allocation table of your hard drive.
This easy-to-use Windows software will overwrite sensitive data even up to 35 times – regardless of whether they are files, folders, drives, recycle bin or traces of surfing. You can also delete files that have already been deleted, but this time for good.
Secure Eraser Professional (v5.314) System Requirements
- Supported Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space required: 30 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Multi-core processor or later.
How to Download and Install Secure Eraser Professional (v5.314)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software