This article shows you how to download and install the full version of StataCorp Stata MP v16.0 for free on PC. Follow these instructions to install StataCorp Stata MP.v16.0 on a computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- StataCorp StataMP v16.0 System Requirements
- How to Install StataCorp StataMP version 16.0
- Required files
Stata/MP allows data analysis in half to two-thirds as fast as Stata/SE. However, this is only possible on low-end dual-core laptops. The same time can be achieved on quad-core desktops or laptops in one-quarter – one-half of the time. Stata/MP works faster with multiprocessor-servers. Stata/MP supports 64 cores/processors
It is important to be fast when performing complex estimations. A few of Stata’s estimation procedures, including linear regression, are nearly perfectly parallelized, meaning they run twice as fast on two cores, four times as fast on four cores, eight times as fast on eight cores, and so on. Some commands can be run more than others. Estimation commands run on average 1.8 times faster with 2 cores, 2.9x faster with 4 cores and 4.1x faster on 8 cores.
Management of large databases can be complicated. Speed is important. Adding variables to the database is nearly 100 per cent parallelized. Sorting is 61% parallelized.
Some procedures are not parallelized and some are inherently sequential, meaning they run the same speed in Stata/MP.
Stata/MP has released the Stata/MP Performance Report. This report provides an in-depth assessment of Stata/MPâ€™s performance.
StataCorp StataMP consists of the following features:
- Bayesian econometrics
- Notebooks by Jupyter
- Faster Stata
- Cox Interval-censored
- Multivariate metaanalysis
- Bayesian VAR and DSGE models, as well as panel-data models
- Treatment-effects Loso
- Panel-data multinomial logit
- Zero-inflated logit
- Nonparametric trend testing
- Java integration
- Integration with H2O
- and more
StataCorp StataMP V16.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11 Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Stata must have at least 1GB RAM in order to function properly.
- Stata will require less than 1GB of storage space to be installed.
- Stata runs on any Windows 8/7/Vista/XP or Novell network.
Downloading and installing StataCorp StataMP V16.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software