This article shows you how to download and install the full version of StereoPhoto Maker (v6.21) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing StereoPhoto Maker (v6.21) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- StereoPhoto Maker (v6.21) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install StereoPhoto Maker (v6.21)
- Required files
About the software
StereoPhoto Maker(SPM) functions as a versatile stereo image editor \ viewer and can automatically batch-align hundreds of images and mount them to the ‘window’.
- Slide-Show Script automatically created using images from current folder
- Create a custom slide-show with mixed stereo-formats and optional sound
- Create a runtime slide-show package that users can easily start with a click of the mouse
StereoPhoto Maker (v6.21) System Requirements
- A computer running Windows
How to Download and Install StereoPhoto Maker (v6.21)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software