This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Revo Uninstaller (v2.3.8) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Revo Uninstaller (v2.3.8) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Revo Uninstaller (v2.3.8) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Revo Uninstaller (v2.3.8)
- Required files
About the software
Revo Uninstaller helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs easily.
The Uninstaller module is Revo Uninstaller ‘s primary feature for situations when a program won’t uninstall normally or when you have some doubts that a program has not been uninstalled completely.
Also when a program is uninstalled, often times there are multiple files, folders, and/or Registry entries left on your system, which can cause various issues if not removed. This happens more frequently than you might think.
Revo Uninstaller acts as both a replacement and a supplement to the built-in functionality in Windows by first running the built-in uninstaller for the program, and then scanning for leftover data afterwards, making it your best choice when it comes to completely remove stubborn programs, temporary files, and other unnecessary program data that is left behind after the standard uninstall process.
Revo Uninstaller (v2.3.8) System Requirements
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- 128MB RAM
- 25MB HDD Free Space
- 500MHz Pentium-Compatible CPU
How to Download and Install Revo Uninstaller (v2.3.8)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software