This article shows you how to download and install the full version of VideoCacheView for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing VideoCacheView on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- VideoCacheView System Requirements
- How to Download and Install VideoCacheView
- Required files
About the software
After watching a video in a Web site, you may want to save the video file into your local disk for playing it offline in the future. If the video file is stored in your browser’s cache, this utility can help you to extract the video file from the cache and save it for watching it in the future.
It automatically scans the entire cache of Internet Explorer, Mozilla-based Web browsers (Including Firefox), Opera, and Chrome, and then finds all video files that are currently stored in it. It allows you to easily copy the cached video files into another folder for playing/watching them in the future. If you have a movie player that is configured to play flv files, it also allows you to play the video directly from your browser’s cache.
Notice for users of Internet Explorer 10.0 and 11.0: In order to get videos from these versions of IE, you have to press F6 (Advanced Options) and choose the ‘Internet Explorer 10 Cache’ option in the ‘Load video files…’ section.
VideoCacheView System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 60 MB of Hard disk space required.
- Processor: 1.6GHz processor.
How to Download and Install VideoCacheView
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software