This article shows you how to download and install the full version of EaseUS Partition Master 12.10 Technician Edition for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing EaseUS Partition Master 12.10 Technician Edition on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- EaseUS Partition Master 12.10 Technician Edition System Requirements
- How to Download and Install EaseUS Partition Master 12.10 Technician Edition
- Required files
About the software
EaseUS Partition Master Technician is an all-in-one partition manager software mainly designed for business, IT admin, technician, consultant and service provider to redistribute hard drive space with high efficiency and keep all PCs, laptops and servers running with perfect performance. The Best Partition Manager Software Ever – EaseUS Partition Master Technician deals with all partition tasks efficiently without data loss. Just a few of clicks to repartition your HDD, SSD, USB, flash drive, SD card, memory card and more storage device well under Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Windows Server 2023, 2012, 2008, 2003.
EaseUS Partition Master 12.10 Technician Edition System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems
- Support Windows 10
- Support Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Support Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
- Support Windows Home Server
- Support Windows 7 SP1 & Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 32 bit and 64 bit Standard, Enterprise and Datacenter Edition, Windows Web Server 2008
- Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit Edition
- Windows Vista 32 bit and 64 bit Edition
- Windows Server 2003 32 bit and 64 bit Standard and Enterprise Edition, Windows Small Business Server 2003
- Windows XP Home Edition and Professional 32 bit and 64 bit Edition
Supported Device Types
- Parallel ATA (IDE) HDD
- Serial ATA (SATA) HDD
- External SATA (eSATA) HDD
- SCSI HDD
- All levels of SCSI, IDE and SATA RAID controllers
- Full support of RAIDed configurations (hardware RAIDs)
- IEEE 1394 (FireWire) HDD
- USB 1.0/2.0/3.0 HDD
- Support large hard disk (MBR and GPT hard disk, EaseUS Partition Master can support 2TB+ hard disk and 32 disks at most, support up to 2TB partition on MBR disk and 4TB partition on GPT disk.)
- Removable device, such as flash drive, memory card, memory stick and so on.
Supported File Systems
- CPU: at least with X86 or compatible CPU with main frequency 500 MHz.
- RAM: equal or larger than 512MB.
- Disk space: Hard disk drive with 100 MB of available space.
- A standard PC system with mouse, keyboard and color monitor.
How to Download and Install EaseUS Partition Master 12.10 Technician Edition
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software