This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Symantec Endpoint Protection (v14.3.7393.4000) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Symantec Endpoint Protection (v14.3.7393.4000) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Symantec Endpoint Protection (v14.3.7393.4000) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Symantec Endpoint Protection (v14.3.7393.4000)
- Required files
About the software
Employees access data and applications from billions of devices with different capabilities, applications, and operating systems. Endpoint Security is the critical last line of defense in preventing cyber attacks from compromising those devices and in protecting your sensitive information from falling into the wrong hands. That’s why you need the best possible protection everywhere your data lives. That’s why you need Symantec.
Our portfolio includes solutions for:
- Endpoint Security
- Server Security
- Endpoint Management
Symantec Endpoint Protection (v14.3.7393.4000) System Requirements
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2023, 2023, 2023 (as of 14.3 RU3)
- Intel Pentium Dual-Core or equivalent minimum, 8-core or greater recommended
- 2 GB RAM available minimum; 8 GB or more available recommended
- 1024 x 768 or larger Display
How to Download and Install Symantec Endpoint Protection (v14.3.7393.4000)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software