This article will demonstrate how to free download and install Microsoft Excel 2010 on PC. Follow these instructions to install Microsoft Excel 2010 onto your computer.
Table of contents
- Microsoft Excel 2010 System Requirements
- How to download and install Microsoft Excel 2010.
- Required files
Information about the software
This version includes Office 2010 and is the next major version following v12.0. Minor enhancements and 64-bit support, including the following:
- Multi-threading computation (MTR), which is useful for frequently used functions
- Improved pivot charts
- More options for conditional formatting
- Additional image editing capabilities
- Sparklines are in-cell charts
- Ability to preview before you copy
- For document-related tasks, Office 2010 Backstage feature
- Ability to personalize the Ribbon
- Many new formulas, most highly specialized to improve accuracy
Microsoft Excel 2010 System requirements
The minimum system requirements for Office 2010 include: Intel Pentium III processor, 500 MHz; 256 MB PC100 SDRAM; and Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3. Office 2003 however required a processor at 233MHz and 128MB RAM.
How to Download and Install Microsoft Excel 2010
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting, please refer to this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open “Software Files” and either Microsoft Office 2010 Excel 64bit 64bit (depending on whether you have 32-bit/64 bit systems) or Microsoft Office 2010 Excel 886 32bit.
- Run setup.exe, and then install Microsoft Excel 2010.
- You now have Microsoft Excel 2010 in full, without limitations, on your computer.
- Note: if they ask you to “activate”, download this file, run “IORRT 3.5.cmd” and then type in the letter “A” to begin installing. You can then launch the software once more.