This article shows you how to download and install the full version of EMCO UnLock IT for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing EMCO UnLock IT on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- EMCO UnLock IT System Requirements
- How to Download and Install EMCO UnLock IT
- Required files
About the software
Are you struggling with the Windows message that access to resource is denied, or it’s in use by another program when you try to modify, rename, move or delete a file or folder? In most cases this message means that a file or folder is locked, but it’s not really clear what to do without an assistance. EMCO UnLock IT can provide you with such assistance and help you to unlock file or folder.
Key Features of EMCO UnLock IT:
- Force Closing File Handles
- Termination of Locking Processes
- Deleting on the Next Boot
- Integration with Windows Explorer
EMCO UnLock IT System Requirements
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (with SP2 or later), XP (with SP3 or later)
- Windows Server 2023, 2023, 2023, 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2, 2003 (with SP2 or later)
- Intel Core iX Processor or equivalent
- 4 GB of RAM
- 2 GB of free disk space
How to Download and Install EMCO UnLock IT
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software