This article shows how to install PreviSat.2.3.3 on your computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing PreviSat v184.108.40.206 on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- PreviSat.2.3 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install PreviSat.2.3
- Required files
PreviSat is a satellite tracking software for observing purposes. It is very easy to use and displays the positions of artificial satellites both in real-time and manual mode. PreviSat makes predictions of their passes and COSMO/SkyMed flares. It also calculates ISS transits. PreviSat employs the SGP4 (revised 2006), which uses TLE orbital elements to calculate the geocentric location of artificial satellites. PreviSat can show satellites in either a world or sky map view. It is capable of calculating all passes for any satellite at any given location around the globe.
PreviSat’s main features are:
- NORAD SGP4 model (Hoots, Roehrich, 1980; Vallado, 2006)
- Modes: Manual mode / Real time
- World map / Skymap
- Visualization of ISS Live and Wall Command Center
- Topocentric/ Equatorial/Terrestrial coordinates (satellites Sun, Moon, etc.)
- Satellite information and osculating components
- Weather for NASA bases and observator locations
- Intuitive interface (handling TLE selections, selecting location, options for display).
- Prediction of passes, MetOp and SkyMed flares, ISS transits and orbital events (very fast calculations)
- Skywatcher Mount Tracking
- Satellite data search (all NORAD objects from 1957 to now)
- Available for Windows/Linux/MacOS X platforms
PreviSat.2.3 System Prerequisites
- Operating Software:Windows 10 Windows 8 8.1 Windows 7
Downloading and installing PreviSat.2.3
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe and install the software